Lowe’s Offers Grants for School Improvements Projects
Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation
Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation is now accepting applications for schools K-12 School Improvement projects. Projects can be either indoor and outdoor, landscaping or cleanup projects.
- Eligibility: Any individual public K-12 school or non-profit parent group associated with that public K-12 school. Parent groups (PTO, PTA,.) must have an independent EIN and official 501(c)(3) status from the IRS. Groups that do not have a 501(c)(3) status must apply through their school. .
- Funding: $2,000 – $5,000 per school is available. In total Lowe’s will donate up to $5 million to schools and school parent-teacher groups during the school year .
- Deadline: October 15, 2013
- Contact: Lowe’s Toolbox for Education
c/o PTO Today
100 Stonewall Blvd., Suite 3
Wrentham, MA 02093
Read more at Grants for School Improvement Projects
Brooklyn Real Estate Home Buyers
– interest rates are at an all time low and there are many Brooklyn Real Estate properties available.
Brooklyn Real Estate Home owners
If you are Thinking of Selling Your Brooklyn Real Estate Home
and need to know
how much your Brooklyn Real Estate Home Is Worth
and you are looking for an agent who will give you personal service, give your home maximum exposure to get it sold : Call me Michele Cadogan for a Free Market Analysis of your Brooklyn New York Home.
Not ready to buy yet and looking for a Brooklyn apartment to rent, call me
So, Whether you are Thinking of buying , selling Brooklyn Real Estate for sale,looking to rent an apartment in Brooklyn or simply want to know how is the Real Estate Market In Brooklyn call me
Fillmore real Estate
2926 Ave J, Brooklyn New York, 11210
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker