Does Your local School or Community Music Program need funding- Mr Holland’s Opus Foundation now accepting applications from underfunded music programs- Deadline August 1st 2013
Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation is now accepting applications from underfunded music programs for in-kind donations of musical instruments. The foundation will donate musical instruments to programs which serve low-income communities that have little or no budget for musical instruments. The Foundation is also interested in offering assistance to school programs to help replace musical instruments that were lost and/or damaged from the Hurricane Sandy storm.
- Eligibility: Public, private, and charter schools eligible for funds under Title 1 and/or serve a population where at least 50 percent of the students qualify for the National Lunch Program. Schools also must have an instrumental music program concert band, marching band, jazz band, orchestra etc. Schools that offer classroom music only are not eligible.
- Funding: The program funds instrument repair and the acquisition of new instruments.
- Deadline: Pre-qualification forms must be received no later than August 1, 2013 for review, then schools will be invited to submit full applications.
- Contact: The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
4370 Tujunga Avenue, Suite 330
Studio City, CA 91604
Phone: (818) 762-4328
Brooklyn Real Estate Home Buyers
– interest rates are at an all time low and there are many Brooklyn Real Estate properties available.
Brooklyn Real Estate Home owners
If you are Thinking of Selling Your Brooklyn Real Estate Home
and need to know
how much your Brooklyn Real Estate Home Is Worth
and you are looking for an agent who will give you personal service, give your home maximum exposure to get it sold : Call me Michele Cadogan for a Free Market Analysis of your Brooklyn New York Home.
Not ready to buy yet and looking for a Brooklyn apartment to rent, call me
So, Whether you are Thinking of buying , selling Brooklyn Real Estate for sale,looking to rent an apartment in Brooklyn or simply want to know how is the Real Estate Market In Brooklyn call me
Fillmore real Estate
2926 Ave J, Brooklyn New York, 11210
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
For Free Booklets Buying A Home in Brooklyn Does Not Have To Be Stressful , Selling Your Brooklyn Home Does Not Have To Be Stress or Short Selling Your Brooklyn Home – Short Sales Payoff Don’t Have To Be Stressful Call me at 917-861-9166 (cell)