Looking for Cooling Stations and Public Pools in Your Brooklyn New York Neighborhood
In an effort to keep New Yorkers safe and cool during extreme increases in tempertures, the City Of New opens Cooling Stations throughout the five Boroughs. Brooklynites if you need to located your nearest New York City Cooling station visit NYC Cooling Stations.
Tips For Staying Cool
- Wear sunscreen and a hat to protect your face and head.
- At Home Keep rooms well-ventilated with open windows and fans. Consider going to a public pool, air-conditioned store, mall, movie theater,
- Fans work best at night, when they can bring in cooler air from outside.
- Drink lots of fluids – especially water – Avoid use of alcohol, caffeine, or high amounts of sugar.
- Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose clothing that covers as much of your skin as possible.
- Visit a public pool - Find your Brooklyn Neighborhood pool
- Avoid strenuous activity
Brooklyn Home Buyers- interest rates are at an all time low and there are many Brooklyn Real Estate properties available.
Brooklyn Home owners , if you are Thinking of Selling Your Brooklyn Real Estate property and you need an agent who will give you personal service, give your home maximum exposure and get it sold call me. Call me, for a Free Market Analysis of your Brooklyn New York Home.
Not ready to buy yet and looking for a Brooklyn apartment to rent call me.
If you are thinking of buying , selling or renting Brooklyn Real Estate feel free to call me
Fillmore real Estate
Brooklyn Real Estate
Brooklyn New York
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker